Bluelake Mineral is a Swedish company focused on exploration and mine development in the Nordic region within base metals, primarily copper, zinc and nickel. The company also holds projects with assets such as gold and oil.
In copper and zinc, the Company focuses on developing the Swedish project Stekenjokk and the Norwegian project Joam with the objective to put them into production. For Stekenjokk, a revised application for an exploitation concession has been submitted to the authorities. For Joma, the first step in the Norwegian equivalent of a exploitation concession has been obtained ("right of extraction").
Further, the Company also holds Swedish nickel project Rönnbäcken and the Finnish gold project Haveri. In both these cases, the Company is actively seeking financial and industrial partners for development of the projects.
In oil, a project is held in Tomsk, Russia. In this case, the strategy is to sell the project or enter into a partnership in order to finance and develop the project.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Investor Relations Contact.
Fourth Quarter 2020 (October - December 2020)
- Revenue in fourth quarter amounts to MSEK 0.0 (0.0)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for fourth quarter amounts to MSEK -1.6 (0.0)
- After-tax result for the fourth quarter amounts to MSEK -3.8 (-7.2)
- Result per share for fourth quarter amounts to SEK -0.01 (-0.02)
Full Year 2020 (January - December 2020)
- Revenue for full year 2020 amounts to MSEK 1.2 (0.0)
- Exploration and evaluation costs for 12 months 2020 amounts to MSEK -3.8 (-0,2)
- After-tax result for full year 2020 amounts to MSEK -274.1 (-5.8)
- Result per share for full year 2020 amounts to SEK -0.48 (-0.01)
Bluelake Mineral AB (publ) ("Bluelake Mineral" and "The Company") has, via Norwegian subsidiary Joma Gruver AS, entered into an agreement (the "Agreement") with SRK Consulting AB ("SRK Consulting") to conduct updated mineral resource estimates ("MRE") for the mineralizations in Joma in Norway and in Stekenjokk-Levi in Sweden.
Subscribe to Press Releases and Reports via Email